This newly built property lies along a very quiet country road surrounded by olive groves, vineyards and fields. It enjoys a wonderfully dominant location with a simply stunning view of the countryside and Montecchio in the far off distance.
The plot is a wonderful sloping olive grove of about 1 ha. The house sits at the higher end and connects on both floors with the outside. Delightful features are the covered porches, one on each floor.
The house is structurally finished but everything else still needs to be done. This means the lay-out, floors, walls, doors, windows, heating, plumbing, electricity, bathrooms, kitchens, landscaping, fencing and pool. The good thing is obviously that all of that can therefore be customised!
- Assuming responsibility for construction means, methods, sequencing and procedures
- Providing cost, quality, inventory control transparency, monitoring and reporting
- Holding on-going project meetings with client and trades to monitor job progress
- Scheduling, delivery, receipt and proper storage of all long lead systems and materials.
- Coordination with municipal authorities, governmental agencies, and utility companies.
|Gross Building Area:||500 sq m|
|Estimated building time:||1 Year|
|Costs in current state:||€325.000|
|Expected costs to finish:||€500.000|
Verdandi Real Estate
For more information regarding the purchase of this or other properties to renovate or finish please contact us directly. We will gladly assist you before and during the buying process.