Overlooking the valley between Perugia and a nearby medieval hamlet this authentic old farmhouse enjoys a slightly dominant but not isolated position. It sits on a hillside covered with the grapevines of an extensive vineyard within a professional 200 ha farm property featuring also woodland, fields and wildlife management.
The farm is situated in an area which is subject to regulations that serve to protect wildlife, nature and even the local architecture in order to preserve the stunning countryside.
The lovely traditional stone house is in need of a full scale renovation which will have to be executed in accordance with local regulations. Parts that for example will have to be torn down will have to be rebuild exactly similar in order to maintain the original features. The maximum total surface will consist of 500 sq m. The property will be sold including 1 ha of land and upon request more land can be added.
- Assuming responsibility for construction means, methods, sequencing and procedures
- Providing cost, quality, inventory control transparency, monitoring and reporting
- Holding on-going project meetings with client and trades to monitor job progress
- Scheduling, delivery, receipt and proper storage of all long lead systems and materials.
- Coordination with municipal authorities, governmental agencies, and utility companies.
|Gross Building Area:||158 sq m + 90|
|Estimated building time:||1 Year|
|Cost in current state:||asking €130.000|
Verdandi Real Estate
For more information regarding the purchase of this or other properties to renovate or finish please contact us directly. We will gladly assist you before and during the buying process.