The location of this old farmhouse is very tranquil and central in Umbria. It features beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and even Perugia is visible in the distance. The nearest city with all possible amenities is about 10 km away.
The building is part of a large farm property and will be sold of separately. As his has long since been abandoned it is in bad condition and needs to be renovated whereas some part need a full reconstruction. It is very peculiar as over time it has been extended more than once. Many of the materials can be recuperated and used when rebuilding the home. The amount of land to be included has to be determined with the current owner.
This project could work great as a private residence or for example a hospitality business.
- Assuming responsibility for construction means, methods, sequencing and procedures
- Providing cost, quality, inventory control transparency, monitoring and reporting
- Holding on-going project meetings with client and trades to monitor job progress
- Scheduling, delivery, receipt and proper storage of all long lead systems and materials.
- Coordination with municipal authorities, governmental agencies, and utility companies.
|Gross Building Area:||400 sq m|
|Estimated building time:||1.5 Year|
|Price in current state:||Asking €120000|
Verdandi Real Estate
For more information regarding the purchase of this or other properties to renovate or finish please contact us directly. We will gladly assist you before and during the buying process.