The local name for a building of this type is “Torre colombaia”. These former farm properties always feature a tower, the “torre” and are real landmarks. This property is located in a valley between Guardea and Montecchio, a very tranquil location. The views are beautiful, privacy complete, yet all amenities are just a a stones throw away.
The impressive building is structurally in good condition. A lot of work has already been done by the current owner, but a lot of work also remains to be done. The lay-out can still be determined and when desired changed when and where possible. Apart from some ceiling all spaces need to be finished. Heating, plumbing, electricity, doors, windows and floors are still lacking. Bathrooms, kitchen, lighting etc need to be installed. The property will be sold including 1 ha of land and upon request more land can be added.
- Assuming responsibility for construction means, methods, sequencing and procedures
- Providing cost, quality, inventory control transparency, monitoring and reporting
- Holding on-going project meetings with client and trades to monitor job progress
- Scheduling, delivery, receipt and proper storage of all long lead systems and materials.
- Coordination with municipal authorities, governmental agencies, and utility companies.
|Gross Building Area:||658 sq m|
|Estimated building time:||1.5 Year|
|Price in current condition:||€600.000|
Verdandi Real estate
For more information regarding the purchase of this or other properties to renovate or finish please contact us directly. We will gladly assist you before and during the buying process.