The perfect solution for any buyer who want to enjoy a cappuccino or drink at the nearby village bar but enjoy countryside living at the same time. This house sits just outside quaint medieval village just above the stunning Tiber valley between Todi and Orvieto.
The house needs a full scale renovation, with some structural interventions as well. The perfect situation to customise and personalise this property. The available outbuildings can be either renovated, transformed or demolished.
The grounds cover almost 3 ha and consist of gently sloping olive groves with fantastic views. This is a rare find, do not hesitate if this property offers the key features you have been looking for!
- Assuming responsibility for construction means, methods, sequencing and procedures
- Providing cost, quality, inventory control transparency, monitoring and reporting
- Holding on-going project meetings with client and trades to monitor job progress
- Scheduling, delivery, receipt and proper storage of all long lead systems and materials.
- Coordination with municipal authorities, governmental agencies, and utility companies.
|Gross Building Area:||350 sq m|
|Estimated building time:||1 Year|
|Costs in current state:||€250.000|
|Expected costs to finish:||€250.000-500.000|
Verdandi Real Estate
For more information regarding the purchase of this or other properties to renovate or finish please contact us directly. We will gladly assist you before and during the buying process.