This authentic old farmhouse sits on it’s private hill overlooking the stunning locale scenery. The house is surrounded by olive groves and the land slopes down until it reaches the distant woods. Nearby ancient medieval hamlets are clearly visible and add to the atmosphere. Privacy is guaranteed.
Two hectares of land are included, another 17 ha. can be added to the purchase. The property features arable land, meadows and woodland. A well is present to provide water.
Currently the house is not in great condition. Some walls show serious cracks and the roof has collapsed. It will mostly depend on the buyers decisions whether or not to renovate or (partly) rebuild the home. All stone was brought in from a local quarry and has quite distinctive marks. Original details like for example the wood oven are still present.
- Assuming responsibility for construction means, methods, sequencing and procedures
- Providing cost, quality, inventory control transparency, monitoring and reporting
- Holding on-going project meetings with client and trades to monitor job progress
- Scheduling, delivery, receipt and proper storage of all long lead systems and materials.
- Coordination with municipal authorities, governmental agencies, and utility companies.
|Gross Building Area:||440 m2|
|Estimated building time:||1,5 Year|
|Costs in current state:||€550.000 neogatiable|
|Expected costs to finish:||€500.000|
Verdandi Real Estate
For more information regarding the purchase of this or other properties to renovate or finish please contact us directly. We will gladly assist you before and during the buying process.